Grape Goat Cheese Nut Bites
After trying something like this at a party catered by Memorable Cuisine Catering, I knew I had to try making it myself. The ingredients in Grape Goat Cheese Nut Bites are simple and there’s no cooking involved (though you’ll want to toast the nuts).
8oz soft goat cheese
1/2 cup chopped nuts – toasted pecans, walnuts or hazelnuts
- Wash and thoroughly dry two dozen grapes.
- Chop nuts. Pieces should be tiny. Ideally less than 1/8″ each but not crushed or powdered.
- Between your palms, roll grapes in goat cheese pieces. Keep the thickness of the cheese coating as even as possible, and you shouldn’t be able to see grape through the cheese in even the thinnest areas.
- Roll each goat cheese covered grape individually in a plate of chopped nuts, until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.
This Grape Goat Cheese Nut Bite recipe makes 24 grapes.
Approx. 9 calories per ball.