St. Louis Style Pizza
This no-yeast pizza dough is super light and crispy. Like most fresh pizza dough, this one freezes well. So if you’re making just one pie, place the second disk in a high quality freezer bag and freeze immediately. This St. Louis-style Pizza recipe is adapted from the King Arthur Flour Recipe.
Topping Ingredients – total 2 cups cheese
4 oz shredded sharp white cheddar
2 oz shredded smoked provolone cheese
2 oz shredded Swiss cheese
Homemade no-cook pizza sauce
Dough ingredients – makes two pies
2 cups (8.5 oz) King Arthur Unbleached All Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbl olive oil
8 Tbl water
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Combine all dough ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until well-combined.
- Gather dough into a ball.
- Divide in half, and shape into two flat disks.
- Let the dough rest, covered, 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out dough.
- Top with sauce and cheese. (Don’t overdue it!)
- Cook at 475° F.
- Cook 15-16 minutes.
This St. Louis-style pizza recipe serves two hungry people.
Approx. 568 calories per serving.