Most of the ingredients for this Ginger Curry Cauliflower recipe can be prepared ahead. Cook the cauliflower and measure out the oil butter and spices and set aside. Then, about five minutes before you want to eat, you’ll complete the last couple of steps in skillet on your stovetop.
Ginger Curry Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower
2 Tbl olive oil
1 Tbl unsalted butter
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 Tbl fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ginger, curry powder, turmeric, and salt. Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the bread crumbs and cook another minute.
- Add the broth and cauliflower and cook until all liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the parsley, and toss well.
This Ginger Curry Cauliflower recipe serves 4.
Approximately 136 calories per serving